Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bank = suck

4 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Vent!

Go down

bank = suck Empty bank = suck

Post by kronos Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 pm

My bank, Chase, just sent me this really nice, delightful, sunny little letter telling me that my "Free Checking Account" is now called something else. They're going to start assessing a $10 a month "service" charge to my account unless I meet a number of ridiculous conditions, which I can't possibly meet. So I'm in the market for a new bank.

Yeah, I get why they're doing it. These new anti-overdraft charge laws really hit their (enormous) bottom line. But that's not my problem. They don't get to fix that problem by just taking my money.

I can't wait to see the look on their face when I tell them I'm canceling my account, and please give me all my money back. I have a feeling they'll offer to keep my account free if I'm really that pissed off about it, but I won't accept, no matter how much they beg. I hope millions of customers do exactly what I do. I hope they panic, and announce that they've changed their minds, but it'll be too late, and they implode.

kronos

bank = suck Junmem10

Back to top Go down

bank = suck Empty Re: bank = suck

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I had a bad experience with Wells Fargo. After moving back to Minnesota, I now belong to a credit union. I love it.

Time for you to change banks.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

bank = suck Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:13 pm

I dropped my BofA account years ago and now belong to a small local bank.
dblboggie
dblboggie

bank = suck Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 pm

After I had an account with one of this country's biggest banks for over 20 years, when Bec and I opened our joint account we decided to go with one with a long tradition of ethical trading and banking (Co-op).
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

bank = suck Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down