Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD

2 posters

:: General :: Video Games

Go down

SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD Empty SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 am

on the Wii. Sorry I've not been around, my laptop has been out of action due to the charger cable being knackered but I have a new one now.

Anyway it was my birthday Wednesday and I got two Wii games. First the wife got me Guitar Hero: Metallica and my brother got me Resident Evil 4. The designers have tailored the controls perfectly to the Wii motion dynamic. Adds to the overall experience of these sorts of games. Just a shame there are so few serious games like this for the Wii but it seems when they do them, they are done well. I highly recommend it.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD Empty Re: SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD

Post by TexasBlue Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm not a big time gamer myself. I got into the Microsoft Flight Simulator (2004) but finally bored myself with it in the last year or so. Then i discovered Left 4 Dead and have been into that for over a year now. But i've heard of RE. What is that about and is it available for PC's?

Btw, how old are ya now?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD Admin210

Back to top Go down

SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD Empty Re: SO I finally got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday XD

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 am

TexasBlue wrote:I'm not a big time gamer myself. I got into the Microsoft Flight Simulator (2004) but finally bored myself with it in the last year or so. Then i discovered Left 4 Dead and have been into that for over a year now. But i've heard of RE. What is that about and is it available for PC's?

Btw, how old are ya now?
Resident Evil started off as a zombie game, but not a shooter. Mostly a puzzle adventure game with moments of action. There are so many games out in the series now but apparently RE4 is one of the best and the Wii controls make it the definitive version. Most of the games concern a virus that animates dead flesh (hence the zombies) designed by a corporation making bioweapons. If you watch the first film, that will give you a quick run down of the story behind the games.

RE4 seems slightly different in that it seems to involve some sort of parasite and is set in Spain but I haven't got far enough to determine whether Umbrella (the fictional corporation) are involved yet.

I'm 35.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am

Sounds interesting. Someone made a campaign (series of maps) for Left 4 Dead based on that RE4.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:15 am

That sounds good. Unfortunately, not available on the Wii
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Yeah , downloadable custom content is only available on PC's. It's like Left 4 Dead; the two platforms is PC and XBox. XBox'rs can't get all the custom sh!t i can get.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down