Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight

3 posters

:: General :: History

Go down

Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight Empty Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:20 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight Empty Re: Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Unbelievable that it's been 50 friggin' years! Yeesh. It was two years before I was born!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight Admin210

Back to top Go down

Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight Empty Re: Follow Yuri Gagarin on the first human space flight

Post by dblboggie Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm

And it was 7 years after I was born... it's just un-freaking-real how much history I have seen unfold and I'm only 56 (for a few more months anyway). It boggles the mind that there are people still alive who remember horse and buggy transportation and no indoor plumbing or electricity. The human race has advanced technologically so unbelievably fast in the last 100 years that it just blows the mind! The word "computer" didn't even exist in the popular lexicon when I was a young adult. And now I don't know how I'd exist without one.

I can remember the flap that Sputnik created when the Soviets launched it. It was a huge deal.

Wow. Can you believe how much the world has changed in the last 100 years?

Mindblowing.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 am

I'll bet that the world has changed more between 1911 and 2011 than it did in the 200 years before that.

Yes, always an impressive video.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down