Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people laugh at creationists?

4 posters

:: General :: Science

Go down

Why do people laugh at creationists? Empty Re: Why do people laugh at creationists?

Post by TexasBlue Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 pm

If someone could talk a religious person into coming in here to go thru this posting, it'd be fun.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Why do people laugh at creationists? Admin210

Back to top Go down

Why do people laugh at creationists? Empty Re: Why do people laugh at creationists?

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 am

I posted these videos on their own thread in SP and guess what? None of the evolution deniers on there (1oldminer, WesMordine, moviefan2k4, picturepaws and oracle71) actually watched any of them.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Why do people laugh at creationists? Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 am

Did they even make a comment?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:52 am

1oldminer tried to sabotage the thread to get it deleted (a tactic he'd tried several times before). He makes it quite clear at one point that he has seen none of them and has no intention of doing so.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2468149#Post2468149
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 am

I personally find the "off-topic" rule over there too harsh. If people want to go off a bit on something, i'm usually fine with it. The reason i don't like that rule is that when people debate/talk in real life, they stray off topic but usually get back to the point after a bit. When it goes far off topic, then yeah, it needs correcting. We don't have a rule on this here.... yet.

But i see what you're talking about.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I posted these videos on their own thread in SP and guess what? None of the evolution deniers on there (1oldminer, WesMordine, moviefan2k4, picturepaws and oracle71) actually watched any of them.
Thank you for posting these in here. cheers I saw this in SP but, well, you know...

I haven't actually watched them yet so I will reserve judgement for now. But as far as the topic is concerned, I just find evolution fascinating. But it's more than just "evolution" - it's those things that affect how life evolves (climate, techtonics, atmospheric conditions, etc.). All that stuff has changed throughout the earth's history and as a result, the life on our planet has changed - or ceased. I find this kind of stuff fascinating. bounce

Last edited by i_luv_miley on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a word for clarity)
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Why do people laugh at creationists? Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am

Part 34 added today.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by BecMacFeegle Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 am

I wish someone would do a series called 'Why Do People Laugh at Denialists.' You don't get to be a scpetic on this subject unless you have PhD after your name.
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Why do people laugh at creationists? Junmem10

Birthday : 1983-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down