Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Empty The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm going make this a sticky because i don't want it to get buried 90 pages deep. This man is going to go somewhere in American politics. I don't care what your ideology or nationality is, this man speaks from the gut and doesn't pull punches. He doesn't fill you full of shit like most politicians do. This man is going to be a game changer here in the USA in the coming years on a national level.

Last edited by TexasBlue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Admin210

Back to top Go down

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Empty Re: The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm

The Governor versus a Liberal Reporter

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Empty Re: The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Governor Christie gives his comments on New Jersey's loss of federal aid because of a simple error in their report to Dept. of Education.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

ROFL Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!! This is EXACTLY the kind of politician I really like. He says what he means and means what he says. He doesn't pussyfoot around, he doesn't obfuscate - he says it directly and frankly. We need a LOT more politicians like this.

It's funny because were I the communication's director for a politician this is exactly how I would counsel that politician to speak.

It has been my most heartfelt wish that a politician like this would appear on the scene. This is a wish come true.

Post more Tex! The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie 2pqnzuv
dblboggie
dblboggie

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Governor Chris Christie responds to a teacher's question during a town hall meeting. He discusses the teachers' union and the need for shared sacrifice. Very damning for the teachers union, btw.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Governor Chris Christie gives remarks regarding Teachers and the New Jersey Education Association during a Town Hall Meeting in Robbinsville, N.J.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Chris Christie: A Message for President Obama

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 pm

dblboggie wrote:ROFL Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!! This is EXACTLY the kind of politician I really like. He says what he means and means what he says. He doesn't pussyfoot around, he doesn't obfuscate - he says it directly and frankly. We need a LOT more politicians like this.

It's funny because were I the communication's director for a politician this is exactly how I would counsel that politician to speak.

It has been my most heartfelt wish that a politician like this would appear on the scene. This is a wish come true.

More will come as they arrive. I like this guy. My Dem uncle likes this guy. If the GOP doesn't grab a hold of this guy and soon, they're making a mistake.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Governor Christie: Put Up or Shut Up

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Chris Christie: "I'm Overweight, So What?"

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Governor Chris Christie talks about the letter sent to the New Jersey Education Association and their response to that letter during a Conversation with the Governor in Ramsey, N.J.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Governor Chris Christie answers a question regarding his 'style' while talking with seniors at a town hall meeting in Linden, N.J. on Wednesday, May 19, 2010.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Governor Chris Christie gives remarks about accountability while at a Town Hall Meeting in Perth Amboy, N.J. on Tuesday, June 15, 2010.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:ROFL Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!! This is EXACTLY the kind of politician I really like. He says what he means and means what he says. He doesn't pussyfoot around, he doesn't obfuscate - he says it directly and frankly. We need a LOT more politicians like this.

More will come as they arrive. I like this guy. My Dem uncle likes this guy. If the GOP doesn't grab a hold of this guy and soon, they're making a mistake.

This is the most exciting thing I have seen in politics in my entire life! This guy is unbelievable... if the RNC doesn't convince this guy to run in 2012, or give it a damn good try, the entire committee should be fired!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm

That's right. Of course, you know how the media would treat that run. Sleep
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

TexasBlue wrote:That's right. Of course, you know how the media would treat that run. Sleep

And Christie's responses to them would be the stuff of legend! I could watch this guy all day. It is unbelievably refreshing to hear a politician say what he means and mean what he says and to not give answers that obfuscate or dodge direct questions. Damn, I pray this guy is actually convinced to run.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm

dblboggie wrote:It is unbelievably refreshing to hear a politician say what he means and mean what he says and to not give answers that obfuscate or dodge direct questions. Damn, I pray this guy is actually convinced to run.

Yeah, like in the one vid to the reporter.... "you should see me when i'm pissed!"
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:It is unbelievably refreshing to hear a politician say what he means and mean what he says and to not give answers that obfuscate or dodge direct questions. Damn, I pray this guy is actually convinced to run.

Yeah, like in the one vid to the reporter.... "you should see me when i'm pissed!"

ROFL Seriously! What politician says that kind of thing... ever???

This guy is a gem.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 am

TexasBlue wrote:Chris Christie: "I'm Overweight, So What?"

An absolutely brilliant interview. Christie shows that he is very adept at staying on message while never failing to address a question head on. This guy is a genius.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am

TexasBlue wrote:Governor Chris Christie answers a question regarding his 'style' while talking with seniors at a town hall meeting in Linden, N.J. on Wednesday, May 19, 2010.

Again... pure genius... this is exactly what I would counsel a politician in his position to say. This guy is on fire! The more of these clips I see the more I think this guy would be an ideal presidential candidate.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Whaddaya know... Chris Christie has a sense of humor too!

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 pm

ROFL

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah, he can be funny. I think it's a Noo Yawk thing (even though he's a Jersey guy).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 pm

All the videos say "The Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed" - what's up with that?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm

dblboggie wrote:All the videos say "The Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed" - what's up with that?

Just what it says. But the older versions of FF, the whole browser would crash. They fixed it so that all you get is that warning. Just reload the page when that happens and they should work fine.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next