Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos!

+2
dblboggie
i_luv_miley
6 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Vent!

Go down

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Empty Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos!

Post by i_luv_miley Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind small, inconspicuous tattoos - say on your butt or arm or something. But one that goes half way up your body? I mean, come on! wtf

Yes Miley, I'm talking to you... Kick Can
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Empty Re: Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos!

Post by dblboggie Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! 55ozo5 I agree... a small, inconspicuous tattoo is fine... a "tramp stamp" is a real turn off... and a one that covers significant skin is as well... Nod2
dblboggie
dblboggie

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Empty Re: Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos!

Post by TexasBlue Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:10 pm

i_luv_miley wrote:Yes Miley, I'm talking to you... Kick Can

There you go talking to yourself again. I'm gonna call the doctor. Stay still. It'll be alright. Big Grin Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
i_luv_miley wrote:Yes Miley, I'm talking to you... Kick Can

There you go talking to yourself again. I'm gonna call the doctor. Stay still. It'll be alright. Big Grin Big Grin

ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 am

Meh, tattoos are horrid. I don't like lots of tattoos and small ones are pointless. You guys prefer inconspicuous but isn't the point of a tattoo that they are supposed to be seen?
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Meh, tattoos are horrid. I don't like lots of tattoos and small ones are pointless. You guys prefer inconspicuous but isn't the point of a tattoo that they are supposed to be seen?
Not necessarily. I don't have any myself but I've thought about it on occasion. What I would consider is a small one with the name of my favorite celebrity or whatever ( Big Grin ) on my arm or something. That's all. And I wouldn't do it to show it off either. I would just do it for my own well-being.

Unfortunately, it seems that the celebrities I like (enough to get their name plastered on my arm) have a bad habit of ultimately peeing me off. That's why I haven't gotten one as yet. Snicker
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm

I wanted to get my old unit patch from my Army days tattooed on my shoulder here it sits on the uniform. Never got around to it.

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! 200px-2nd_US_Armored_Division_SSI.svg
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 am

Were you in a tank Regiment, Tex?
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Were you in a tank Regiment, Tex?

I belonged to the 2nd Armored Division but my battalion was an Engineers battalion. I was a combat engineer.

Here's the tank I drove;
Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Avlb10

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Avlb210

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Avlb310

My skinny ass......
Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Avlbme10
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 am

Lol, you drove a mobile bridge? Impressive
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Lol, you drove a mobile bridge? Impressive

Yep. That was the equipment. It was an oddity. Most of the European ones were smaller back then, so most of those guys always liked to look at ours since it was so big.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

how do you use a mobile bridge?
Wouldn't I have to get to the other side of the impassable gorge/river to extend the bridge?
Does that make sense?
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:how do you use a mobile bridge?
Wouldn't I have to get to the other side of the impassable gorge/river to extend the bridge?
Does that make sense?

Uh.... no. You roll up on the gap to be bridged, deploy the bridge... and the vehicles cross to the other side. Job done.

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Does that make sense?

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:21 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 pm

dblboggie wrote:
Does that make sense?

Uh.... no. You roll up on the gap to be bridged, deploy the bridge... and the vehicles cross to the other side. Job done.

Then the bridge tank crosses last, turns around, rehooks up to the bridge and picks it back up.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:
Does that make sense?

Then the bridge tank crosses last, turns around, rehooks up to the bridge and picks it back up.

You know, I was going to include that step... and got distracted. Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:39 pm

We could drive off and leave the bridge but then the enemy might take it, use it and build one like ours, hence using our superior bridge building technology against us. Whistle
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 pm

TexasBlue wrote:We could drive off and leave the bridge but then the enemy might take it, use it and build one like ours, hence using our superior bridge building technology against us. Whistle

Wouldn't want that happening... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:44 am

To bring this topic from tanks back on the subject of tattoos, I think some tattoos on girls are cute. Some tats that go from the ribs down to the stomach are pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie.
I like tattoos though. I'm not a freak, I got one myself, but if I was gonna date a girl for a longer period of time, I think large tattoos would turn me off after a while.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 pm

BubbleBliss wrote:To bring this topic from tanks back on the subject of tattoos,

What for? We can always put tattoos on tanks. Cute Girls With (too many) Tattoos! 404792

BubbleBliss wrote:I think some tattoos on girls are cute. Some tats that go from the ribs down to the stomach are pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie.
I like tattoos though. I'm not a freak, I got one myself, but if I was gonna date a girl for a longer period of time, I think large tattoos would turn me off after a while.

I don't care for them. It's a generational thing, I think. The only ones I like on women is on their ankle.

But hey.... each to his own.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:20 am

I'm pretty sure the army would have a problem with putting tattoos on tanks... unless you consider camouflage a tattoo, of course. Very Happy

Well when it's small enough to fit on their ankle, then it won't looks bad anywhere else. The only thing I don't like is when in it's a place where you can see it all the time, like on their chest, neck, arm, etc.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 pm

BubbleBliss wrote:
I'm pretty sure the army would have a problem with putting tattoos on tanks... unless you consider camouflage a tattoo, of course. Very Happy

Well when it's small enough to fit on their ankle, then it won't looks bad anywhere else. The only thing I don't like is when in it's a place where you can see it all the time, like on their chest, neck, arm, etc.

Yeah, I can agree there. When I see a girl in the store and I see a huge tattoo on the back of her neck or on most of her arm, it's a huge turn off for me.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down