Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos

5 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Vent!

Go down

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Empty Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos

Post by BecMacFeegle Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 pm

I the interests of gender equality, some of the ugliest male celeb tattoos around:

1. Daniel Craig

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Dcraig3

On what planet is a nose diving stork a good look?! First time I saw this, I thought it was a fake for a movie. No such luck, it's all his. They cover it up for most of his films. Hmm. Wonder why Daniel?!

2. Matthew Fox

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Tn2_matthew_fox_3

They actually wrote a story line into Lost involving his tattoos. Urgh. A pyramid with the number 5 underneath? I don't CARE what it signifies. It's bloody ugly!

3. David Beckham

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  David-beckham-back-tattoos

...because some people just don't know when to stop.

4. Johnny Depp

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Johnny-depp-tattoo-4

He's got quite a few but here are the two worst. They are so UGLY! Look at them. If you're going to have somethings scrawled on your skin that will last FOREVER - why not at least pick something attractive? Put some thought into it? Arrange the damn things with some sort of system instead of splodging them on wherever?! It offends my artistic tendencies. Bloody skin defacing graffiti.

5. Tom Hardy

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Tom-hardy-tattoo-11272010-01

Apparently each one of his tattoos means something important to him. As far as I'm concerned, each one signifies that he has NO TASTE in tattoos.

Last edited by BecMacFeegle on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I have a brain like a piece of Swiss cheese)
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Junmem10

Birthday : 1983-09-28

Back to top Go down

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Empty Re: Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos

Post by kronos Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 pm

I can't tell what Daniel Craig's is even supposed to be, but he looks damn proud of it.

Matthew Fox, not James, and that was one of the worst LOST episodes ever.

As for Johnny Depp, you're right: if you're going to plaster your body with tattoos, there needs to be some unifying aesthetic that ties it all together, a point that seems to be lost on Johnny. Apparently he got a "Winona Forever" tattoo, but the relationship lasted somewhat less than forever, so he got it abridged to "Wino Forever."

kronos

Back to top Go down

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Empty Re: Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos

Post by BecMacFeegle Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Daniel Craig's is some sort of nose diving bird, I think, either that or a pirouetting fan broom doing jazz hands in a tutu.

And damnit, I googled James Fox when I was first looking for a pic, realised that was the smug Brit actor in his 70s who's incredibly unlikely to have any form of tattoo, changed the search term but STILL managed to get it wrong in my post. I have a bug. Does that excuse my crapness?

I'm not against all tattoos, some look good. I like the tribal looking ones, and prefer black to colours - but I think the most important thing is to have something with a theme, it's something that really needs some thought but must people end up looking like the back of a toilet cubicle door. And the absolute WORST are portrait tattos, like the god awful one Sly Stallone has of his wife on his shoulder. It's just embarrassing.
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 pm

How about these?

Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue.
Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Nikkiarmtat

and Kerry King from Slayer.
Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  1247709956-slayer_6519
Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Ink63696vg
Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Kerry-king-slayer

And Matt.... you'll love the one he has on his arm. Big Grin
Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  3015410053_2a154cee6b
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Check this shit out. When Slayer was playing a big outdoor festival in Sofia, Bulgaria (with Anthrax, Megadeth & Metallica), they did a documentary to go with the DVD they made of that show. Kerry is doing meet and greet with fans. Check out this Bulgarian dude's tattoos.........
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 am

I think BecMacFeegle wouldn't describe him as a "cute guy" though.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:33 am

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I think BecMacFeegle wouldn't describe him as a "cute guy" though.

No, but those tats are massive. That's why I posted that shit.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

I'm fine with the first one. I'd even consider getting something like that for myself. Razz But the rest are just too much.
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BecMacFeegle Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:14 pm

This is the type of tattoo I think works:

Cute guys with (fsking ugly) tattoos  Db_therock-side-081

It's Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down